Here is a history of what we have changed and when we changed it
Along with a lots of minor improvements, we have added the following functionality.
- Accounts can have mulitple users.
- User can select multiple email addresses to be notified when a form is submitted.
- Sections have been added to forms, allowing questions to be added into logical groupings.
- New question type: Number Group. The Number Group question allows you to enter numbers next to a list of entries in your form, making it perfect for ordering items.
- Sub Questions on your form allow you to ask additional questions, depending on the answers given. read more
- We've added more third party integrations:
- Change the text on the form submit button, including the text displayed when the user clicks the button to submit the form!
Along with a few bugs fixes, we added a range of new features.
- We redesigned the form designer, making it quicker and more responsive.
- Forms can now be viewed in Horizontal or Vertical layout, allowing you to choose if your question is above or alongside the answer.
- New question type: Text Block. The Text Block allows you to add a block of text to your form.
- You can customize the form view window, so your forms are branded with your own logo and colour scheme.
- The form entries can be viewed in the form page.
- The form entries can be downloaded in an Excel spreadsheet.
- The form entry can be viewed in a PDF.
- You can delete form entries from the form entry page.
- We've added third party integrations!
- The form submission notification email can now be switch off.
- When designing a form, the Question box scrolls up and down as you move the page.
- We will notify you when your current session is about to run out, allowing you to remain logged in.
- Payments are now processed through Stripe.
- Our software at the launch of Infiniforms.